Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Big Move

Jared and I decided to move to Las Vegas.  


Jared wants to finish his education here.  His plan is to get his undergrad in Exercise Science and a minor in Addiction Studies.  He is currently going to College of Southern Nevada, but will transfer to UNLV as soon as he gets residency.



Because Robin has graduated college, she is able to go and focus on working.  However, she will take a class or two online from Blue Mountain Community College to add on minors to her degree.  The plan is to take classes in Hospitality and Business.

Robin was able to find a job in Las Vegas.  She was hired on the spot for Childs' Play as a shift leader.  The job posting was for a floor attendant so an immediate promotion was great.  I also currently have the knowledge that when a new location opens next spring, I will become a manager.  All of this was because of my degree and the fact that I worked at Disney World.



We were lucky enough to get a condo in a home owners association.  It is a two bedroom, two bathroom condo.  I will post pictures as soon as the apartment is situated.  the HOA is in a gated community with a pool and spa just outside our building.  Oh, the best part is. . .We have a washer and dryer.  I am so excited.


2 comments:

  1. Huzzah!!! I hope to come visit you sometime! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome to come anytime. We have space so you can have your own bedroom and bathroom during your visit. Jared says he will not do housekeeping, but he might leave a mint on your pillow.

    ReplyDelete